Whether you're looking to buy a car, put solar panels on your home, or consolidate debt, we have a loan to fit your needs. Explore our various loan types below.
Spend with confidence with a Visa card from Verity.
- 2 card types: rewards and non-rewards
- Competitive rates
- Tap to pay
- Credit card management website and app for card controls
Finance the car of your dreams, or just the car you need.
- Discounts for eco-friendly vehicles
- Competitive rates
- Terms up to 84 months
- New or used vehicles
Home Equity Loans
Leverage the equity in your property to finance home improvement projects, consolidate debt and more.
- Line of credit with rate lock options available
- Fixed-rate available for variety of terms
Explore the Pacific Northwest with recreational vehicles.
- Financing for RVs, boats, motorcycles, ATVs, bicycles and more
- Competitive rates and terms
Loans to help you finance whatever your life needs.
- Debt consolidation, personal lines of credit and more
- Competitive rates and flexible terms
Solar Energy Loans
Harness the power of the sun with solar panels on your home.
- Finance entire project, from installation to panels
- Connect with preferred solar providers
As a socially-responsible financial institution, Verity takes care to ensure that a growing percentage of our loans are dedicated to the areas of social empowerment, environmental sustainability and economic resiliency.
How To Make A Loan Payment
Verity offers many convenient ways for you to make a loan payment.
- Pay online, over the phone and in person
- Multiple, quick options are offered without fees
Crunch the numbers and see what makes sense for you.
- Refinance loan savings calculators
- Financial planning
- Budget planning
- And many more
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Loans available to Verity Credit Union members only. If not existing member at time applying for loan, applicant will be required to establish Prime Share membership account as part of loan funding. $5 membership fee is required to join Verity. Loan rates will be determined in accordance with Verity’s loan policy and your credit profile and and may include your creditworthiness, repayment schedule, repayment method, and loan-to-value ratio.
You have a choice in where you bankJoin Now