Verity is a community chartered credit union. That means people and businesses in our community can join more than 40,000 Verity members in socially-responsible banking.
All businesses, regardless of type, are required to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Business formed in the State of Washington
- Washington business license
- More than 50% of business principals eligible for membership at Verity
- Corporations: stock must not be publicly traded
- Personal identification for each principal and signer
- Proper documentation for your business account type (refer to chart below)
To open business membership and accounts, we require some documentation about your business, and the needed items vary depending on the type of business. Check out the table below for required documents so you can be prepared. When you're ready, you can start your business account application and submit documents online.
If you'd like additional assistance, you can schedule an appointment to visit a branch, or email our business team.
|Business type||Documentation required for membership|
|Limited Liability Company (LLC)||
|Corporation (including nonprofit corporation)||
|Non-revenue-generating club or association||
|General partnership and limited partnership||
Ready to let Verity help with your business?Contact Business Services