While we love to see you, we know a personal visit won’t always work with your schedule. Fortunately, you can enjoy in-person service without going to a Verity branch. We’re part of the national CO-OP Shared Branch Network. That means any participating CO-OP institution can meet your needs face-to-face, from depositing checks to making loan payments.
Shared Branching Essentials
- Access your accounts across the country—all you need is your photo ID and account number
- Withdrawals are limited to 2 over the course of 2 days; limits on withdrawal amounts depend on the Shared Branching location
- Get personal assistance from friendly staff
- Enjoy the same services available at your local branch
- Make deposits
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments (except for credit card payments)
- Withdraw cash
- Make account inquiries
Shared Branching at Verity
If your financial institution is part of the CO-OP Shared Branch network, Verity can take care of your banking needs. Just be sure to bring your account number and photo ID.
Verity branches offering full Shared Branching teller services: