Become a client today! Whether you're a seasoned investor or just getting started, managing your investments is a lot easier with an advisor by your side. Through our partner CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS)* we provide a wide selection of investment products and services, including:
- Rollovers** from 401(k) and Thrift Savings Plans (TSP) -- Preserve the tax advantages of your employer retirement plans and roll over your funds into an IRA.
- Transfers between IRA and investment accounts -- Consolidate your accounts and upgrade to client service that puts your future first.
- Retirement strategies -- Start and fund a retirement account that actually fits the lifestyle you have in mind by working with and advisor to create a detailed retirement road map.
- Insurance solutions -- Choose from a full insurance portfolio, from annuities to life insurance to long-term care.
To talk to an advisor or to set up an appointment, please email us or call (206) 361-5312.
- Meet the Wealth Management team
- Wealth Management Products and Services
- Wealth Management Online Learning Center
- What to bring to your first appointment
- Insurance solutions
- Wealth Management articles on Verity's Our Voices blog.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Verity Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
**Before deciding whether to retain assets in an employer sponsored plan or roll over to an IRA an investor should consider various factors including, but not limited to: investment options, fees and expenses, services, withdrawal penalties, protection from creditors and legal judgments, required minimum distributions and possession of employer stock.