HAVE A FINANCE PRO IN YOUR CORNER
Working on your finances is a lot like working out. It's a nice idea, but tough to get started (and keep up). Let Verity help you get your finances in great shape. Our financial coaching staff is here to help you with managing debt, budgeting, and any other personal finance topics -- we can guide you through every step of your financial life.
You can meet with our financial coaching staff in person, over the phone or via email, whatever your preference. And everything you discuss is confidential. If you prefer to speak anonymously, we also offer financial coaching through our partner GreenPath Financial Wellness.
Best of all, the coaching is free for our members because we value you and your financial well being.
Get Started in Just 3 Easy Steps!
- Call (206) 315-6720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your free appointment
- Prepare with our Pre-coaching Form
- Review the Financial Coaching Agreement
Ask Our Coach
Have personal finance questions that don't require an official meeting? Then stop by the Ask Our Coach sessions at our branches. No need to sign up -- just stop by for an informal discussion. First come, first served.
- June 20 - Greenwood
- July 12 - Alderwood
- July 19 - Wallingford
- August 1 - Beacon Hill
- August 29 - Northgate
- September 5 - Ballard
- September 10 - Greenwood
- September 18 - Auburn
GreenPath Financial Wellness
We have partnered with GreenPath, which also offers free financial coaching if you prefer to speak anonymously about your situation. Just mention that Verity referred you.
- Student loan debt counseling
- Debt management plans
- Financial education
Click the links below to explore what GreenPath has to offer.
- GreenPath University - Access financial education courses, calculators, videos, webinars and more.
- BudgetSmart - Free budgeting software to help you plan and stay on track.
- CheckRight - Learn the basics and tips for maintaining a checking account, including balancing a checkbook, writing checks, etc.
- Webinar Wednesdays - Free financial webinars are presented the first and third Wednesday of each month. Watch them live or watch a recorded version at your convenience.