Whether you are looking to refinance, purchase your first home, buy an investment property or access the equity in your current home, Verity offers multiple loan options to fit your needs. Every real estate situation is different—for more information about which mortgage products might work best for you, contact a Verity representative or go to our Real Estate Center and click “get started.”
Conforming and High Balance Mortgages
Verity's conforming and high balance mortgages are fully amortized and are available in 10-, 15-, 20- and 30-year terms, each having their own benefits. We also offer a 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) which will provide a lower initial rate than our fixed rate products.
- Down payments as low as 3% (97% financing) for first-time home buyers*
- Conforming loan amounts from $50,000 to $484,350
- High Balance Conforming loans up to $726,525 in King, Snohomish and Pierce counties
- Available for primary residences, vacation homes and investment properties
Verity Portfolio Mortgages
Verity offers a variety of portfolio loans including the Advantage Plus 5/5 Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM), offering 100% financing for home buyers. Rates are fixed for 5-year periods and cannot increase or decrease more than 2% each 5-year period.
- 2% periodic adjustment cap; 5% lifetime adjustment cap
- Available for primary residence single-family homes and condos, no manufactured or multi-family homes (purchase loans only)
- 100% financing and no private mortgage insurance (PMI) up to $453,100 (available for primary residence only)
Verity offers jumbo loans for borrowers looking to purchase or refinance a home that’s above conforming loan limits. Verity offers jumbo loans creating maximum flexibility with competitive rates with a 30-year fixed option as well as a 7/1 ARM.
- Loan amounts up to $2,000,000
- Primary and second home residences eligible
- Cash out refinances available up to 80% loan-to-value
- First-time home buyers* are eligible; maximum loan amount of $1,000,000
The VA Loan is a mortgage loan guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and is designed to help veterans and their families obtain home financing. Verity uses a correspondent relationship to offer these loans to our veteran members and their families.
- 100% financing with no down payment
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- No lender fee
- Closing costs can be paid by gift funds
- Available for any qualified veteran or their surviving spouse**
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
For borrowers looking to access equity in their current property, Verity offers Masterline HELOCs which give you added benefits and features. A home equity line of credit allows you to pay interest only on what you actually use and you can access your entire credit limit for up to 10 years. Plus, a Masterline HELOC allows to you to lock in the rate and term on up to three portions of your balance at a time. We offer HELOCs on primary residences and rental properties. Learn more at veritycu.com/equity
*First-time home buyer is any buyer that has not owned a home in the past three years. 97% financing available for owner occupied single-family residences and condominiums only. Vacation homes and investment properties have different down payment requirements. Please contact a Verity representative for additional information.
**Veterans and/or their spouses can check eligibility benefits by visiting www.ebenefits.va.gov or contact the VA Eligibility Center at (888) 768-2132.