Here are some of the things you can do in the “Account Services” section of online banking.
- Change your password. It must include at least 1 capital letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number and be between 8 and 15 characters in length.
- Sign up for and view electronic documents. Find all of your statements, loan bills, notices and tax forms in one secure, convenient place.
- Manage your Mobile Banking preferences.
- Send yourself reminders and alerts. Remember friends’ birthdays and see when checks clear with custom reminders and alerts. Set daily balance alerts and balance threshold notifications. You can even receive alerts at multiple email addresses.
- Change your address. Update the address associated with your accounts to keep your finances in order.
- Order a new debit card. Need a new debit card? No problem. But please let us know if you think it was lost or stolen.
- Put travel notes on your account. Ensure security and functionality of your Verity debit or credit cards while you're traveling away from home — let us know where you're going and how long you’ll be gone.
- Change your overdraft preferences.
Online banking lets you transfer funds between your accounts, to other Verity member accounts and to your accounts at other financial institutions.
Transfer Between Your Verity Accounts
Transfers funds between your accounts to make payments or to save for a rainy day.
Transfer to Another Verity Member
Easy to set up, this option is handy for getting funds to your out-of-state college student or paying back your buddy for today's lunch.
Transfer to an Account Outside of Verity
You can make transfers from your Verity account to an account you own at another financial institution. You'll need to know your account number and routing number of that financial institution to set up and confirm this account.
Transfer to Other People
Use the Popmoney feature in your Online Branch to easily transfer money to friends and family. All you need is their email address or phone number.
Understand online banking better — contact Online Branch Support or watch our tutorial video.
Need help with Bill Pay? Check out our tutorial video.
More online banking tips and personal finance tools: