GET BETTER RATES FOR BIGGER BALANCES
Increase profits without sacrificing liquidity
- Earn better-than-savings interest rates
- Make up to six (6) withdrawals per month, including direct check-writing
- Manage your accounts with Digital Banking
- Special limited time offer! Earn 1.35% APY for 6 months
So close! Are you ready to make this account yours?
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER
Open a new money market account and earn 1.35% APY* for the first six months the account is open. The offer is available for personal or business money market accounts, giving you more ways to save for the future.
To earn the promotional rate, the account must be opened with an initial deposit of at least $25,000 of money not previously on deposit with Verity. And you'll earn interest every day the balance is $25,000 or higher. After the introductory period, your rate will adjust to the posted rate for your applicable balance tier.
Ready to get started and see what makes Verity a great place to do your business banking? Open an account online now, contact us or stop by any branch.
Celebrate your company’s success with interest rates higher than standard business savings. Watch your savings grow without sacrificing liquidity. Make up to six (6) preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers in a month.
- Earn interest — compounded and credited monthly
- Higher tiered rates to reward larger balances
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Free Digital Banking
- Free eStatements
- Up to 6 withdrawals per month, including limited checking capabilities
- $500 minimum withdrawal per check
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. To earn the promotional APY of 1.35% (or rate of 1.34%), you must make an initial deposit of at least $25,000 of new money not previously on deposit with Verity. Promotional rate is paid daily for the first six months the account is open, when balance is $25,000 or higher—no interest is paid on any day where balance drops below $25,000. After the 6 month introductory period, the rate will adjust in accordance with the posted rate for the applicable tier.