Home Buyer Seminar - Ballard
Interested in buying a home now or in the future? Whether you're looking for general information or have questions specific to your situation, we can help. A mortgage specialist and real estate agent will walk you through the home buying process and what you can expect every step of the way.
- Basic budgeting tips and down payment requirements
- Potential costs involved in purchasing and owning a home
- Current real estate market conditions
- Available loan programs, including low down payment options
- Loan qualification requirements, including credit scores, debt ratio, and more
Social Media for Real Estate Professionals: Mastering Facebook
There are many social media platforms that can help you grow your business, but Facebook continues to be where a lot of potential homebuyers turn for information. Get up-to-date information for using the platform in 2019 and maximizing your return on investment.
Topics of discussion include:
- Why Facebook is still the king of social media
- How to stand out from all of those other real estate posts
- The ins and outs of Facebook advertising and audience building
- Real examples of Facebook successes and failures
Presented by Mat Cail, founder of Super Charge Marketing. Matt is a Northwest native who has worked in social media and digital marketing for the past 20 years.
This seminar is designed for licensed real estate professionals. Real estate agents can bring one additional guest—please be sure to register the individual.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Verity Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.