Home Buyer Seminar - Beacon Hill
Interested in buying a home now or in the future? Whether you're looking for general information or have questions specific to your situation, we can help. A mortgage specialist and real estate agent will walk you through the home buying process and what you can expect every step of the way.
- Basic budgeting tips and down payment requirements
- Potential costs involved in purchasing and owning a home
- Current real estate market conditions
- Available loan programs, including low down payment options
- Loan qualification requirements, including credit scores, debt ratio and more
Seminar for Small Business Owners - Northgate
Join us for a FREE seminar focused on you and your future! The Society for Financial Awareness (SOFA) will be on hand to discuss the five financial mistakes that small business owners make and how to avoid them.
Balancing personal and business finances
Protecting your assets against liability
Converting your business into planned retirement income
Defining your exit strategy
Lunch will be provided to attendees. Please indicate your dietary restrictions when you RSVP.
Space is limited. RSVP by Monday, July 15th to reserve your spot!