HOME BUYING SEMINAR
Tuesday, June 19 | 6:00 p.m. | Auburn
Interested in buying a home now or in the future? Whether you're looking for general information or have questions specific to your situation, we can help. A mortgage specialist and real estate agent will walk you through the home buying process and what you can expect every step of the way.
- Basic budgeting tips and down payment requirements
- Potential costs involved in purchasing and owning a home
- Current real estate market conditions
- Available loan programs, including low down payment options
- Understanding loan qualification requirements, including credit scores, debt ratio, and more
Plus, enjoy some light refreshments!
The event is free, but seating is limited--reserve your spot now. Register using the form below.
Registering from a mobile device? You may find it easier to register for the home buying seminar through the EventBrite website.