Verity Credit Union's mission includes a commitment to promoting strong and viable communities. We are proud and excited to share highlights of our dedication to said mission via volunteerism and monetary donations in our community engagement reports.
- Verity Credit Union's 2018 Community Impact Report
- Verity Credit Union's 2017 Community Engagement Report
- Verity Credit Union's 2016 Community Engagement Report
- Verity Credit Union's 2015 Community Engagement Report
Through January 2020, Verity staff completed
167.75 community engagement hours
- Volunteer hours: 145.25
- Non-volunteer hours: 22.5
As part of our commitment to community, we offer microgrants to provide funding for specific project areas that advance community well-being including arts, music and sustainability.
What’s in a name? For us, it’s a renewed commitment to our members and their communities.
Let’s get to know each other a little better. Find the next Verity event near you.
In Our Communities, we are proud to enrich lives of those around us, whether financially, educationally, even environmentally.
Our branch locations are listed below. Find contact information, maps, upcoming events and other resources pertaining to each community.