PEEK AT OUR TROPHY CASE
At Verity, we work hard at what we do – and we strive to follow in the footsteps of credit union pioneer Edward Filene, who said, “Progress is the constant replacing of the best there is with something better still.” The efforts of our staff have been recognized in several areas, both peer-reviewed and based on employee surveys:
Seattle Business Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in Washington
- 2016 – Placed 24th in the Large Company category
- 2015 – Placed 11th in the Large Company category (the non-profit category was eliminated this year). It was exciting to go head to head with larger, for-profit companies and get a better sense of how we compare with others in the region.
- 2014 – We’re #1! We were thrilled to be recognized as the #1 company in the non-profit category
- 2013 – Our first year nominated, we earned 2nd place in the non-profit category
National Association for Business Resources' Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- 2016 – Second year we made the national list
- 2015 – First year placed on the national list
Credit Union National Association HR & Organizational Development Council awards
- 2016 – Excellence in HR & Organizational Development Award for employee engagement
Marketing Association of Credit Unions' MAC Awards
- 2016 – MACQUEE winner (Best in Show), gold in comprehensive campaign and broadcast & video categories; bronze in logo and comprehensive campaign categories.
Northwest Credit Union Association’s Spectrum Awards (Excellence in Marketing)
- 2016 – Best in Show; Spectrum Cup winner; 1st place in Branding, Community Impact and Outreach, and Print categories; honorable mention in Cross-Media Campaign and Broadcast categories.
- 2015 – 1st place Online/New Media category; Honorable mention Print category
- 2014 – 1st place in Online/New Media, Community Impact and Outreach, Newsletter, and Branding categories; Honorable mention Cross-Media Campaign category
- 2013 – 1st place in Public Relations, Collaborative Marketing, and Online/New Media categories
CSCU’s Cameo Awards (Excellence in Card Services)
- 2013 – Honorable Mention
- 2012 – Honorable Mention
- Training Magazine’s Top 125 – Ranked #62 in 2008, and #101 in 2006
- CEO Magazine’s Best Places to Work – Ranked #8 in 2008, and #7 in 2007