Who Are We?
Verity Credit Union has been a member-owned financial institution since 1933, committed to providing a full range of cost-effective products and services for our members.
Who Do We Serve?
Member-owned since 1933, we are committed to providing a full-range of cost effective products and services to those we serve. Verity membership eligibility is extended to:
- anyone that lives, works, worships or goes to school in any county within Washington state
- family members of an existing member
- any member or employee of one of our Select Employee Groups
We continue to serve federal and military employees, current and retired, and their extended families located in 16 Washington counties.
What Do We Offer?
When you're a member of Verity Credit Union, you'll enjoy a full range of money-management services to help you build a better financial future.
- Earn high dividends on checking, savings, IRA and certificate accounts
- Low interest rates on auto loans, credit cards, home mortgages, and home equity credit lines
- No fee checking, debit card, ATM usage and countless other services
- Safe and sounds accounts, backed by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) — a U.S. Government supported insurance fund insures up to $250,000.
Stay connected with us (and your money!) through our free Online Branch, 24-Hour Telephone Teller audio response service, our member services center at (206) 440-9000 or (800) 444-4589 — and of course, any convenient Verity branch in the greater Seattle area.
Simply put, we give you everything you need to easily handle your finances and securely navigate your future. Explore our full-array of convenient products and services and join Verity today!
Start an ongoing partnership with Verity Credit Union when you join as a business member!
Small business owners can also join if your small business is located in Washington State.
Corporations can join as long as the stock in your company is not publicly traded and over 50% of the owners are eligible for personal membership.